- How does Parsons feel about being imprisoned as a result of his own daughter reporting
him for thoughtcrime?
- Before Winston is interrogated, he sees many prisoners escorted off to Room 101. From their
reactions, he gathers the room is extremely unpleasant. What is in Room 101?
- When and in what way does Winston betray Julia?
- Why does O’Brien say prisoners are brought to the Ministry of Love?
- What happens to Julia?
- How does Winston ultimately feel about Big Brother?
Respond to the following statements/questions:
Can history be rewritten? Should it be?
Can man create a perfect society? Explain.
deterrent to achieving goals is hopelessness. Agree/Disagree